Laser Guard Instructions
1. Hold the button to switch on (lights will flash three times), hold it agains switch off(all the lights flash one time).
2. To signal a left turn, move the lever up. To signal a right turn, move the lever to downwards.
3. Press the right button of remote control,cool graphics tall light will switch on/off (blue light flash in the middle).
4. To turn on/off the laser beams, press the left button of the remote control.
5. All the LEDs will light up when you brake.
6.The left small light at the top indicates if the battery needs to be recharged. The right one will light up while the battery is recharging. When the battery is fully recharged, a green light will appear.